Grilled Cajun Shrimp and Avocado Salad
- 1 pound shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1 small avocado cut into chunks
- 3 teaspoon lime juice
- 3/4 cup grape tomatoes halved
- 1 teaspoon cilantro chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
Place shrimp on skewers, drizzle with olive oil and season with cajun seasoning.
Cook on grill 2-3 minutes each side, until pink.
In a large bowl, mix avocado, lime, cherry tomatoes and cilantro, stir.
Make sure to properly peel and devein the shrimp before seasoning. This helps make digging into the salad a lot easier.
- Chopped hard boiled eggs
Want more recipes just like this? Click Here for 370 Keto Recipes