Keto Broccoli Salad Recipe
Ease of Preparation: Easy
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: None
Total Time: 15 Minutes
- 24 Ounce Raw Broccoli Florets
- 1 Cup Bacon (Chopped)
- 1/4 Large Red Onion (Chopped)
- 1 Cup Chosen Foods Avocado Mayo (or similar)
- 1 Cup Macadamia Nuts
- 1/4 Cup Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener
- 1 TBSP Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- Separate the Broccoli Florets into as small of pieces as possible and place in a Large Mixing Bowl.
- Place Macadamia Nuts into a Ziploc Bag and crush with a mallet, or place in a food processor to grind briefly.
- In a Small Mixing Bowl combine Chosen Foods Avocado Mayo with Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar and Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener and stir for a couple minutes. Some of the sweetener will dissolve, but not all of it right away, and that is okay as long as you have it stirred very well.
- Sprinkle the Bacon, Red Onion, and Macadamia Nuts onto the Broccoli, and scoop in the Mayo Mixture.
- Fold the ingredients together for a couple minutes, being careful not to be too rough with the Broccoli.
- You can either serve right away if you prefer your Broccoli Salad to be crisp and crunchy, or you can cover in plastic wrap or place into an airtight container and store in the refrigerator over night and serve the next day. This should keep well in the refrigerator for at least 2 days this way.
Want more recipes like this? Click here to check out 370 Keto Recipes