Keto Chicken Alfredo Pasta Recipe
Ease of Preparation: Easy
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 25-30 Minutes Baked
Total Time: 35-40 Minutes
- 2 Pounds Chicken Breasts or Tenders
- 4 x 7 oz Packages of Shirataki Fettuccini Noodles
- Black Pepper
- Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 4 Tablespoons Salted Butter
- 5 Ounces Boursin Cheese (I like the Shallot and Chive variety)
- 3/4 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan & Romano Cheese
- Season the Chicken Breast with Salt and Pepper, and place into Medium High Heat Skillet with Olive Oil to brown it.
- When the chicken is about halfway cooked remove it from the pan and slice the chicken breasts and return them to the pan. (This also makes a great Hibachi Style Chicken Breast as is, like Benihana)
- Cook the Chicken Breast completely, and then remove it from the pan and set it aside for now.
- Put Butter in the pan and melt it, along with the Boursin Cheese.
- After melting the Butter and the Boursin Cheese, pour the Heavy Whipping Cream in and stir.
- Simmer sauce until it begins to thicken, and then add the Chicken Breast back into the pan.
- Before cooking with the Shirataki Noodles it is very important that you drain the liquid that they come in from the pouches, and rinse them out 1 to 2 times with cold water and drain them again. This helps remove the natural Earthy taste that they have. If you do not do this it may taste like it has a subtle “raw potato” like flavor to it. If you rinse them properly and cook them for a couple minutes in the pan you shouldn’t detect that at all.
- Place the Shirataki Noodles in the pan and cook for 3 minutes or slightly longer. Do not cook much longer than that. You really are just trying to heat the noodles up in the pan.
- Remove from heat and serve warm.
Want more recipes like above? Click Here for 370 Keto Recipes